§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. B. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
Responsible acc. Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is Secure Information Management GmbH (see our imprint). The contact details for questions about Data protection can be found at the end of this document.
When you contact us via e-mail or via a contact form (we do NOT submit), the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name and your name, if applicable) Phone number) saved by us to answer your questions. The data resulting in this context, we delete after the storage is no longer required, or restrict processing if legal storage requirements exist.
If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will present you in detail below inform about the respective processes. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
§ 2 your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- right to information,
- right to rectification or erasure,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object to the processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority.
§ 3 collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that Your browser to our server determined. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following information that is technically necessary for our website and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Article 6 (1) (1) (f) of the GDPR): 4
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the requirement (concrete page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- each sustained amount of data
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files stored on your computer Hard disk is assigned to the browser you are using and through which the body that sets the cookie (here by us), certain information flow. Cookies can not run programs or endure viruses on your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (c).
Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which Assign different requests from your browser to the shared session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies will be deleted when you log out or close the browser.
Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can change the cookies in the security settings of your Delete browsers at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes. B. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We point out that You may not be able to use all features of this website.
§ 4 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke them at any time. Such revocation affects the admissibility of your processing personal information after you have spoken to us.
Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case when the
In particular, processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, as described by us in the following description of the functions. When exercising We kindly ask you to disclose such a contradiction, which is why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your beloved In contradiction, we examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can contact us about your advertising conflict inform under the following contact data:
Secure Information Management GmbH
Chemnitz Str. 2
67433 Neustadt a.
Tel .: +49 6321 9127 0
Fax: +49 6321 9127 220
For questions about privacy please contact: